On this page you'll various tips and tricks to make your life at the RVC easier!

Council Tax

Full-time students (in over 21 hours a week of study) can apply for a council tax exemption from their council. Undergraduate and taught MSc students can get a council tax exemption from Rover and postgraduate students should email the Research Degree Officer, for a certificate.

For information click here



Download the RVC app to have quick access on your phone to your timetable, the shuttle bus schedule, library services and much more!