SU Job Vacancies
The SU Shop is looking to recruit some hardworking, dedicated individuals to work in our the Camden Shop.
Successful candidates will be required to work:
- One hour per week from 12-1pm during the week, term time only (day to be confirmed)
- Must be available to work at the Freshers Fair in Hawkshead, Wednesday 25th September
- Additional hours may be available, especially from September to December
We are particularly interested in hearing from students on a range of courses including Nursing, BSc students, Post Grads and BVet Med Students
Key job roles include:
- Ensuring stock is maintained at suitable levels.
- Ensuring stock is held securely.
- Ensure that the shop is open as agreed with the Shop Manager
- Maintain strong communication with SU Shop Hawkshead.
- Process exchanges ensuring proper paperwork is completed
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the SU Shop Manager or SU General Manager
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com by Friday 30th August 2019, with some information about yourself and why you think you would enjoy this role. Interviews are likely to be in early September
Medivet Campus Ambassador
Medivet are looking for students that would be interested in being one of their Campus Ambassadors! Particularly students going into their 3rd year, but anyone is free to apply.
You can apply at the following website (https://www.mykindafuture.com/Jobs/214/medivet-campus-ambassador) or send your CV directly to Khadijah@mykindafuture.com.
Information - https://www.rvcsu.org.uk/pageassets/more/jobs/Medivet-Campus-Ambassador-JD-June-2019-Final.docx