Turnaround time for embroidered items is around 4-6 weeks, may be longer between Sep-Nov due to the Freshers' orders.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
No embroidered items can be exchanged.
Embroidered purple scrub tops - available after 17th Oct
When you order purple scrub tops you have two options for delivery.
1. You can collect your order in the Hawskhead Shop, the delivery is free but it will take about 4 weeks for your order to come through.
2. Your can have your order to be posted to your home address for £3.99
Please follow the steps for your preferred option as below.
OPTION 1: Get your order delivered to the RVCSU SHOP, Hawkshead - free postage
You need to order directly from our supplier, Grahame Gardner. The turnaround time is 4 weeks. They are delivered to the RVCSU Shop.
All students are emailed when the orders are ready for collection.
If you wish to check the sizes, you can visit us in the SU Shop Hawkshead during the opening hours. https://www.rvcsu.org.uk/shop/openingtimesandexchange/
Embroidered items will be not exchanged or refunded.
To order your purple scrub top, please follow the steps below.
1. Visit www.grahamegardner.co.uk
2. On the top right of the home page is the “Myshop” section. Click there and register your details
3. On the registration page, please enter the myshop code which is HSRVCNCW.
4. The postage is automatic to the RVC SU Shop, you do not need to add the address.
OPTION 2: Get your order delivered to your HOME ADDRESS - Postage £3.99/parcel
You need to email the below form to sales@firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you to take the payment over the phone.
||Royal Veterinary College
|Your embroidered name
|Item style (purple scrub top/nursing tunic/nursing trousers)
|Your phone number
Should you have any problems, Grahame Gardner has online chat during office hours.
If you have any issues with the system, please contact the SU Shop Manager, Barbara at email@example.com
Embroidery of used boiler suits
Students can get their boiler suit embroidered at Premium Force Ltd. They’re based at Willow’s Farm, next to the Christmas Ball venue.
They are happy to embroider clothing with the white RVC logo on the left, and the name and ‘Veterinary Student’ on the right for £4.00.
Students have to take and pick up their clothing themselves. All items has to be freshly washed, Premium Force Ltd. has the right to refuse any unwashed items.
Embroidery takes about a week.