What credit cards do you take?
- You can pay online with most major credit and debit cards. Depending on your bank you may be asked to verify your payment online for security reasons. You can pay with the following Cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro & Visa Electron.
- If you are having problems with PayPal accepting your transaction please check that your payment address is in the same country as your card is registered. If you wish to collect from the Shop, you can use any address for the shipping address as this will not affect your order. Often this resolves issues with failed transactions particularly those involving cards/PayPal accounts registered outside of the UK.
Can I get a refund or exchange?
- We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not we’ll offer you a replacement or a refund in the case of faulty items that are not suitable for exchange. Just let us know within 30 days of delivery by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of returning non faulty items. If you wish to exchange the item, you can do so as long as it is unworn/used and in its original packaging. Please return the item to the SU Shop in Hawskhead or Camden withing the Shop opening hours. Camden exchanges will take at least 7 working days as we do not stock any items in Camden.
- Please note: we are unable to process refunds in cases where discount codes or postage have been incorrectly applied.
How do I know what equipment I will need?
- We have created a list detailing the items needed by students on each course in each year. The list is approved by the College and regularly updated. See Equipment List by Course and Year here.
Boiler Suits?!? What, how, where why
- Buying boiler suits can be confusing, but don't worry, we don't expect you to know what size you are. Instead you will have an opportunity to try on boiler suits during freshers fair to make sure you are purchasing the correct size. Between exams results and Freshers, we offer new students the opportunity to pre-order boiler suits via a special pre-order product; this means you can pay today, try on during freshers and receive your embroidered boiler suit when they are ready for collection - with minimum fuss.
Do I need a PayPal account to checkout?
You do not need a paypal account to check out from our store - it might look like that, but paypal handles our transactions for us and you are welcome to check out as a guest. Follow the order through to completion and you will be prompted to pay for your purchase, where you can select the option to checkout as a guest (see image below).
You will then be able to enter your details as you normally would! (image below)
Should you have any SU Shop queries, please contact the SU Shop Team SUShop@rvc.ac.uk or phone 01707 666 310.