PLEASE READ THIS UPDATE BEFORE PROGRESSING:
Due to the current situation, our shop open hours differ from those advertised.
We will be taking online orders and can be collected by appointment only (look out for an from the shop email)
Please only select the 'postage option' if you are not on campus
What credit cards do you take?
- You will need to creat a PayPal account to make sure that you can easily place your order any time.
- You can pay online with most major credit and debit cards. Depending on your bank you may be asked to verify your payment online for security reasons. You can pay with the following Cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro & Visa Electron. At the checkout, click on the yellow PayPal button , it will take you to the payment platform. At the bottom of the page you can choose the option "Pay with a debit card". It's a grey button. Paying by debit card is limited to 10 times since the card issue date. If the PayPal page doesn't accept your card payment, you will need to create a PayPal account. This is a PayPal limitation, not set up by the RVC SU.
- If you are having problems with PayPal accepting your transaction please check that your payment address is in the same country as your card is registered. If you wish to collect from the Shop, you can use any address for the shipping address as this will not affect your order. Often this resolves issues with failed transactions particularly those involving cards/PayPal accounts registered outside of the UK.
Can I get a refund or exchange?
- We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not we’ll offer you a replacement or a refund in the case of faulty items only. Just let us know within 30 days of delivery by contacting us at email@example.com. Unfortunately we are unable to exchange items that are not faulty. Please choose your size carefully.
- Please note: we are unable to process refunds in cases where discount codes or postage have been incorrectly applied.
How do I know what equipment I will need?
- We have created a list detailing the items needed by students on each course in each year. The list is approved by the College and regularly updated. See Equipment List by Course and Year here.
Boiler Suits?!? What, how, where why
- Buying boiler suits can be confusing, but don't worry, we don't expect you to know what size you are. We will however as you to follow the size guide provided on our Freshers page, to make sure you are purchasing the correct size. Between exams results and Freshers, we offer new students the opportunity to pre-order boiler suits via a special pre-order product; to ensure your non-embroidered items are ready for collecting during Freshers Welcome well. Any embroidered items, such as boiler suits and polo tops, will be ready for collection in early December or sooner.
Do I need a PayPal account to checkout?
You do not need a paypal account to check out from our store - it might look like that, but paypal handles our transactions for us and you are welcome to check out as a guest. Follow the order through to completion and you will be prompted to pay for your purchase, where you can select the option to checkout as a guest (see image below).
You will then be able to enter your details as you normally would! (image below)
Should you have any SU Shop queries, please contact the SU Shop Team SUShop@rvc.ac.uk