Equipment list for Nursing
- Embroidered green striped tunic
- Bottle green trousers (green striped dress is also permitted).
- Labcoat - Please go to 'Clothing'
All other items nursing students may need for placements can be found under Accessories.
How to order Embroidered Nursing Tunics and Trousers
OPTION 1: Get your order delivered to the RVCSU SHOP, Hawkshead - free postage
You need to order directly from our supplier, Grahame Gardner. The turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. They are delivered to the RVCSU Shop.
All students are emailed when the orders are ready for collection.
If you wish to check the sizes, you can visit us in the SU Shop Hawkshead within the opening hours. https://www.rvcsu.org.uk/shop/openingtimesandexchange/
Embroidered items will be not exchanged or refunded.
To order your nursing clothing, please follow the steps below.
1. Visit www.grahamegardner.co.uk
2. On the top right of the home page is the “Myshop” section. Click there and register your details
3. On the registration page, please enter the myshop code which is HSRVCNCW.
4. The postage is automatic to the RVC SU Shop, you do not need to add the address.
OPTION 2: Get your order delivered to your HOME ADDRESS - Postage £3.99/parcel
You need to email the below form to sales@email@example.com and they will contact you to take the payment over the phone.
||Royal Veterinary College
|Your embroidered name
|Item style (purple scrub top/nursing tunic/nursing trousers)
|Your phone number
If you have any problems, Grahame Gardner has online chat during office hours.
If you have any issues with the system, please contact the SU Shop Manager, Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org