Chaplains have been trained to listen and be alongside people at the high and low points of life in a non-judgemental way.
The Chaplain offers pastoral care to all staff & students in College, & is available to listen and talk in complete confidence, without prejudice.
The Chaplain will be available at both Hawkshead and Camden, and is available for drop-in sessions at both, but to be certain of catching him, it may be advisable to email or ring for an appointment.
CHAPLAIN: Revd Andy Marshall
- Deconstructing White Privilege with Dr Robin DiAngelo
- (BOOK) Why Interfaith: stories, reflections and challenges from recent engagements in Northern Europe - Andrew Wingate & Permilla Myrelid
- (BOOK) Walking the Bridgeless Canyon - Kathy Baldock
- (BOOK) God and the Gay Christian - Matthew Vines
- (BOOK) Of Women in the Twenty-First Century - Shami Chakrabati
FOR MORE RESOURCES CLICK HERE