RAG stands for Raising and Giving. Our aim is to put the FUN into FUNdraising and make it interesting and accessible to all students.
We are a student led, student-orientated society, raising money for charities chosen by you, the students!
I’m Katie, the new RVC Raising and Giving (RAG) officer! That means I am all things charity and fundraising. This year we will be organising both online and in-person events, this is to allow everyone to join in with fundraising and to allow us to put on a range of different events.
I’m also really looking forward to trying to create some in-person volunteering opportunities around London, which will provide you with the chance to help people, build personal skills and have something great to put on your CVs!
Overall, this year I’m hoping to create a load of amazing experiences for you guys to get you back out enjoying life, while helping other people and raising loads of money!
We will be raising money by:
- running exciting activities
- throwing one off events
- organizing bucket collections
- designing and selling limited edition stash
- and putting on a crazy social calender for all you fundraisers to enjoy (COVID dependent)
At the beginning of October we will be asking the student body for suggestions on which 3 charities RAG should represent this year.
Make sure you:
- like our page on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/RAGRVCSU)
- follow us on instagram (http://www.instagram.com/rvcsurag/)
- and any queries get in touch with your RAG officers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There will be loads of opportunities throughout the year for you all to get involved and support our charities. So, if you're feeling generous or simply wish to have some fun, RAG guarantees to bring you the best events, where you can leave with a warm, fuzzy feeling, knowing you've made a difference!
We can't wait to meet you all x